Have you ever wondered which are the best landing page builders for online courses? I know that is the question of a thousand marketers. Building a high-converting landing page can be painful but at least we have some tools to help us.
Landing page builders are digital tools that help you build landing pages for marketing your online course. However, there’s one problem: there are a ton of these in the market. And finding the best one can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack.
As a result, I’ve put together a list of the best landing page builders that are able to help anyone — from digital marketing novices to experts.
In addition, I have included their pros and cons so that you can easily determine which one can meet your needs.
Need an easy way to create landing pages? Wish you could just press a button and content would magically appear on-screen? Or that you could edit your landing page on the go with a mobile app? Or that you could schedule it to go live later, or send it out to your list ahead of time?
Leadpages has all this and much more. From the builder tool to the distribution features to the robust editing tools, Leadpages is simply incredible. Whether you want to launch a product or promote an idea, Leadpages is the place to do it.
Leadpages can be used to create high-converting landing pages and a/b test everything. For new users, it is easy to use and can get your landing page started quickly. You can make landing pages for various purposes including Facebook lead ads, webinar invitations, lead generation, etc.
- 160+ out of the box templates
- Offers unlimited mobile-responsive pages
- It also works with 40+ tools
- Social media integrations
- Captures leads with forms in an easy format
- A/B testing is also available
- It can integrate with WordPress
- Most advanced features are only available on higher-tier plans
2. Swipe Pages
So, you have a great new online course – you just don’t have the time to build out your landing page from scratch. That’s where Swipe Pages comes in. Beautifully laid out landing pages that you can immediately drag and drop your copy into, without the need to write a single line of code.
Swipe Pages will make it easy for you to build beautiful, high-converting landing pages in no time at all. This one of the best landing page builders for online courses adds endless possibilities to your landing pages by integrating with all the best apps.
With exclusive swipe templates that look beautiful and convert better, you’ll safely and effectively grow your business online.
- A/B testing and analytics are available
- Payment forms with support for Stripe and PayPal
- 70+ modern templates are also available
- Popups, Countdowns, Forms, and 25+ Modules
- Zapier integration is also supported
- Direct integrations with your favorite marketing automation tool.
- No free plan and paid plans are a bit expensive
Instapage is one of the easiest ways to create a landing page and start collecting emails. Its drag-and-drop builder gets you online and collects leads in minutes. Instapage has revolutionized the web page creation and landing page design industry with its intuitive, streamlined web-design application.
Page Conversion Optimization features built right into the platform provide real-time analytics and a full conversion optimization suite to provide you with real-time insight into how your landing pages are performing.
What makes Instapage a great landing page builder? Great user experience, ease of use, SEO, and load time tested. Pricing for each service is fully transparent and you can’t find this level of detailed information at some other landing page builders.
- 200+ customizable templates for a variety of use cases
- Drag and drop functionality
- Can also launch AMP landing pages right in the platform
- Pixel perfect design
- Easy integrations with other platforms
- Enterprise plan can be quite expensive
HubSpot is the best-known and best-selling marketing automation platform. It has a simple yet powerful drag and drop editor for creating landing pages, forms, blog posts, and microsites. It’s easy to use, professional-level service at an affordable price.
You can build landing pages to attract visitors, collect leads, or sell your products and services on autopilot. HubSpot’s landing pages are optimized for search engines, helping increase the chances of your visitors filling out forms and subscribing to content.
With this easy-to-use tool, you can have a fully operational landing page up and running within minutes.
- Includes hundreds of well-designed templates
- A/B test every element on the page
- Easy to personalize the page using CRM data
- Directly integrates with Hubspot’s other powerful tools
- Doesn’t support AMP mobile pages
As one of the leading software companies specializing in lead generation and marketing automation, Unbounce helps thousands of clients grow their businesses. Their customers are typically B2B enterprises that are seeking to acquire more customers and leads.
While other builders are content with providing you with a platform to build your landing pages, Unbounce brings your landing pages to life through testing, lead capture, and optimization for engagement, signups, and conversion.
For anyone looking for easy-to-use drag and drop tools for creating high-converting landing pages, Unbounce is the perfect option. It’s simple to use and powerful features allow you to quickly create landing pages, forms, and exit pop-ups.
- Easy drag-and-drop editor
- 100+ modern templates
- It also integrate with email, CRM and analytics tools
- A/B testing is also available
- Dynamic keyword insertion for SEM campaigns
- Add maps, scripts and pixels to landing pages
- It also supports AMP mobile pages
- Integrations only available on Premium plans
Are you looking to create a landing page or an alternative way of promoting your online courses? GetResponse is an easy-to-use landing page tool that allows you to show off your course while gathering valuable customer insight along the way.
GetResponse is a full-service landing page platform that allows you to create, test, and optimize beautiful lead generation forms without any IT or developer resources.
It doesn’t matter where your target audience are, the one-click publish feature gets them to your landing page fast. You can also get more conversions using A/B testing and personalization.
- Built-in, easy to use editor
- It also have over 5,000 Shutterstock images
- Fully mobile-responsive landing page templates
- Іntеllіgеnt lіst autоmаtіоn also available
- Robust analytics and testing
- Countdown timer to prompt your leads to take action
- Some of the landing pages don’t work great on mobile devices
Do you want to build slick, professional landing pages without writing a line of code? Check out Carrd. It’s a powerful, intuitive tool that makes it easy to design and share marketing pages.
Carrd is a Bootstrap-based landing page platform for creating beautiful, conversion-oriented landing pages fast. Use the drag-and-drop interface builder to quickly create high-converting landing pages and stunning website templates.
It comes with built-in lead capture forms, A/B testing, scheduled push, and drip campaigns, email marketing integration, one-click publishing, free future updates, and a lot more.
It’s ideal for small businesses and startups that need a simple but stylish way to showcase their product or service. You can build landing pages quickly by dragging and dropping elements.
- Clean user interface
- Fast and easy to use
- Stylish and trendy templates
- Reasonably priced
- Pages are optimized for both desktop and mobile
- Some integrations are only available for paid plans
Wishpond’s landing pages are both simple and customizable, with a variety of modern templates to choose from. Want to keep it simple? You can. Do you need a bit more flexibility? Wishpond is the perfect fit.
Wishpond is one of the top choices among businesses seeking a landing page creator with an easy-to-use interface that makes creating an eye-catching, conversion-friendly page a breeze.
With more than enough integrations, including with Salesforce and HubSpot, Wishpond streamlines your marketing efforts by allowing you to push lead data directly from your marketing software into a single landing page.
- Wishpond makes it easy to track your leads
- You can also integrate over 30 third-party tools
- Get responsive, industry-specific templates
- Use the provided marketing automation tools for better results
- You can also automate some of the email processes
- Limited reporting capability
ClickFunnels is a full-service landing page builder that offers easy-to-use templates, drag and drop editing capabilities, mobile-responsive designs, and more. You can build your entire sales funnel from the ground up or use ClickFunnels to create an effective opt-in offer or full-on sales page.
Create beautiful pages and funnels that are pre-designed to walk your target audience through each step of the sales process, and convert them from visitors into paying customers who benefit from your online courses.
The platform includes many prebuilt templates, fully customizable to your needs. They even have integrations with payment processors such as PayPal and Stripe.
- It offer fantastic customer support
- Drag-and-drop page builder
- You can also effectively convert leads to customers
- Automate your marketing campaign with ClickFunnels’ built-in features
- Use one-click upsells to sell more products
- It offers limited email functionality
LanderApp is a landing page builder that makes creating amazing landing pages and keeping track of your marketing ROI much quicker and easier than most other platforms out there. It also includes a full A/B testing tool so you can test out different ideas and see which really drive sales.
This is one of the best landing page builders for online courses and it is super simple, fast, and intuitive. With dozens of powerful features and an instant visual editor, building beautiful landing pages and stunning marketing campaigns is a breeze.
With award-winning mobile responsive design, beautiful templates, and a simple drag-n-drop interface, you can get an amazing-looking landing page up and running in seconds. And its design library features hundreds of stunning landing page templates for you to customize.
- Create auto-fill forms to make life easier for potential leads
- Use email integration to make communications more effective
- Track conversions through its analytics features
- Get access to tons of layouts and templates
- Use PayPal integration to process transactions
- You can add media and widgets to your landing pages
- There are limits on how many visitors you get per month
KickoffLabs is a no-nonsense, simple, and effective landing page builder that’s easy to use, creates mobile responsive landing pages, manages your contacts, and fully integrates with the best CRM’s.
It’s an incredibly user-friendly platform that makes creating custom landing pages and enhancing your web presence easier than ever before. It’s a perfect choice if you’re planning to include giveaways or contests in your online course marketing strategy.
With more templates, integrations, and landing page generators than many on this list. KickoffLabs helps companies big & small grow their business and convert leads into customers.
- Many useful marketing tools
- Beautiful landing page templates
- It also features great tools for promotions
- Advanced analytics
- It also offer 3rd party integrations
- It’s specifically for giveaways and contests landing pages
Ucraft is an easy-to-use, entirely browser-based landing page app that helps small businesses and agencies build beautiful pages for their leads. It has been reviewed, rated, and endorsed by thousands of users and small business owners across the globe.
It’s a drag and drop tool that allows you to create beautiful landing pages in just minutes. Absolutely no coding is required. Get started in under 3 minutes. Choose from hundreds of professionally designed templates to create your own one-of-a-kind page.
Whether you’re looking to construct leads pages, squeeze pages, sales pages, or forms – Ucraft makes it simple. With this powerful tool, you’re able to get more leads & sales from your customers for your online courses.
- There are built-in security features
- Choose from over 80 templates
- Ucraft is so simple to use
- Make use of the SEO apps included for optimization
- You gain access to great customer support
- There are minimal third-party integrations
- You don’t get a lot of features
13. Landing Lion
Landing Lion is one of the best landing page builders for online courses you count on. You can easily customize your landing page with drag and drop elements and unlimited fonts, colors, layer styles, images, etc.
It is the only tool that has auto-resize for all devices (desktop, tablet, and mobile phone). Do you want to save money on your marketing campaigns and don’t want to spend hours creating your landing pages? If yes, then, Landing Lion is a one-stop solution for you.
Think of it as Squarespace for entrepreneurs and businesses who are looking to make their own beautiful web pages.
- It’s a great option for a collaborative workflow
- You get to use custom domains
- Design landing pages just the way you want them
- Work with multiple users simultaneously
- SSL encryption is already included with your subscription
- You’d have to request an invite to get access
Tired of your terrible website that has no sales? Systeme.io has got the solution for you in the form of an amazing, powerful landing page builder. It’s time for you to make a respectable first impression.
Systeme.io allows you to build professional websites and landing pages thanks to its intuitive WYSIWYG drag & drop interface. No coding skills are required either. It’s all so easy a caveman can do it, which is why people love it so much.
Ultimately, if you’re looking to create a great microsite or landing page you should consider Systeme.io as one of the best landing page builders for online courses. With an easy-to-use interface, the hardest part will be deciding what color scheme to use.
- Offer great customer service and support
- An active community ready to help out
- Streamlined and minimal design
- Built-in analytics and reporting
- It also features essential marketing tools
- No third-party integrations
ConvertKit is a conversion-focused email marketing platform that collects people’s names and emails so you can send them campaigns. It makes it really easy to have targeted conversations with interested people using email and track which ones convert the best.
ConvertKit allows you to create beautiful landing pages and online forms in minutes with no technical skills whatsoever. It integrates with most other tools you use in your online course business including Shopify, WordPress, Teachable, and everything else.
However, if you want to enjoy the full capability of ConvertKit, you will have to pay for one of its premium plans, which are very affordable.
- Best-in-class deliverability
- Simple and easy-to-use
- Fantastic user experience
- Quite expensive in comparison to competitors
Past visitors and current customers who are ready to purchase are a great source of traffic. Unfortunately, getting them to the CTA page can be difficult; some visitors don’t like being “pushed” onto the page, and others may be accidentally or intentionally navigated away.
LandingI makes it easy to convert these visitors into sales, with a flexible and beautiful platform. Landingi is a user-friendly and super simple platform that allows you to create a beautiful landing page in just a few minutes, without knowing any HTML.
Based on drag and drop, you can easily create responsive lead capturing funnels that bring leads in automation and get them on a drip list. It is affordable and as such, makes it ideal for startups or small businesses.
- Landingi has a simple design process
- It’s very affordable even for smaller companies
- It has over 300 landing page templates available
- Perform A/B testing on your landing pages
- Get web analytics with your account
- Lower-tier plans have limited features
Elementor is one of the smartest – and easiest to use – page builders in the world. Stuff it full of content, create stunning page layouts and convert better than ever before. Cookie-cutter templates? Say no more. Elementor is free, has tons of flexibility, and is built for those that take their business seriously.
Elementor is different. It’s beautiful, mobile-ready, and full of smart features that make it easy to create stunning website pages in minutes – even for beginners. With Elementor you can create beautiful websites without needing to know HTML.
Additionally, Elementor integrates seamlessly with many industry-leading solutions — from email marketing to user management — letting you do much more with less effort.
- Live front-end page editor
- Website Personalication Features
- Template & block library is also available
- Extensive mobile responsive options
- You can also create custom headers / footers
- 3rd-party addons commonly cause issues
ShortStack is a tool built by marketers, for marketers. It’s one of the best landing page builders for online courses that comes with real-time conversion tracking, A/B testing, and leads scoring out of the box.
Some other landing page software offers these features, but they require a steep learning curve and expensive code integrations. With ShortStack, you can create beautiful pages without having to hire a developer or a designer.
Add your logo, slogan, and links to all the data you need to see your next lead. Your pages will look great on any device and they’ve got marketing tools like free social media icons, free custom forms, and more that enhance your design experience.
- Get access to its fantastic analytics
- Take a contest-focused approach to gain leads
- Create mobile-responsive landing pages
- Use the drag-and-drop editor so launch pages quickly
- Collaborate with different users
- It puts a cap on how many page views you get per month
What is Landing Page Builder?
A landing page builder is a tool that allows you to create beautiful and compelling landing pages for your online courses, products, and services without any coding knowledge. This tool will help you enhance the engagement of your offer’s promotion. It’s the best way to create a sales page that converts.
What Should You Consider When Choosing a Landing Page Builder for Your Online Course?
- Ease of use
- Built-in reporting and analytics
- A/B testing
- Branding features
- Free trial offer
- Custom code
- Multiple user accounts
- Email marketing integration
- Responsive and attractive templates
- Integrations with other third-party software
What Are The Benefits of Using a Landing Page Builder?
As technology advances, business owners are presented with more and more effective options when it comes to marketing. One such option is the landing page.
A landing page is a place your visitors arrive after clicking on an advertisement or over a link in an email.
Here are some of the benefits of using a landing page builder for your online courses business:
- Save time and money on development
- It increase conversion rates
- You can test the success of any campaign you run
- Easy to customize
- Reduce bounce rates
- You can track visitors
- Enable A/B testing
- You can better target your ideal customers
How Do You Make a Beautiful Landing Page That Converts?
What Are The Best Landing Page Builders For Online Courses?
If you’re looking for a solid landing page builder, I recommend you check out LeadPages, Instapage, Unbounce, and Swipe Pages. These top landing page builders let you create gorgeous, attention-grabbing online marketing pages with minimal effort.
Best Landing Page Builders For Online Courses: FAQs
Which is the best free landing page builder?
ConvertKit is the best free landing page builder for your online course. While it has two paid plans (Creator and Creator Pro), its forever-free plan can meet your needs if you only need the basic features of a solid landing page builder.
Must you have a website to use a landing page?
No, a landing page does not require a website. Any type of landing page can be designed without utilizing a website.
You could create a one-page sequence of content (or simply use the word “click here”) and link to it from your main website if you wanted, or turn off your main website while running the test in order to focus all traffic on the landing page.
Which is the best landing page builder for WordPress?
Leadpages is the best landing page builder for WordPress sites. Leadpage makes it easy to build beautiful landing pages for your WordPress site in minutes, instead of hours. It helps you generate more leads and sales, using the power of design, and a focus on content.
How long does it take to build a landing page?
Creating a landing page can be done in as little as 30 minutes or an hour, depending on the level of complexity of the landing page builder you’re using. You should also be considering the time it takes to test the page once you have created it.
Can you optimize your landing page for search engines?
The answer is yes, you can. With over 80% of internet traffic coming from search engines, having a compelling landing page optimized for search engine visitors is vital if you want to be found.
There are quite a few great landing page builders that you can use to create a landing page that would improve the conversion rates in your sales funnel and foster trust with future customers.
However, the overall best landing page builder for online courses is LeadPages. Built for experts, by experts, LeadPages allows you to convert visitors into fans with high converting landing pages, sales funnels, and sales pages that look great on every device.
This top-rated landing page builder for online courses will allow you to become an online course selling expert, without any coding or design experience.
I hope you found this article hekpful. Thank you for reading.
Ready to Try Leadpages?
Click the button below to get started with the 14-day free trial.